Events » Pre-Workshop Events
With the return of our *100% IN-PERSON* Workshop, we're excited to announce several YouTube Live and e-Events leading up to the abstract deadline and the workshop itself:
- 2 December 2021 | YouTube Live | "Introducing Hilton Head 2022" featuring General Chair Reza Ghodssi, TPC Chair Jenna Chan, Commercial Development Chair Swaminathan Rajaraman, Ph.D. and Community Engagement Chair Ryan Sochol
- 9 December 2021 | YouTube Live | "How to Write a Competitive Abstract for Hilton Head Workshop 2022"
- 20 January 2022 | 10:00 PST / 13:00 EST | Zoom e-Event | "Virtual Abstract Workshop" (a unique opportunity for students and postdocs to receive feedback, guidance and/or advice on their abstracts)
- 3 February 2022 | 10:00 PST / 13:00 EST | YouTube Live | "Abstract Submission Q&A"
- 5 May 2022 | 10:00 PST / 13:00 EST | Zoom e-Event | "Mentor Link-Up"
The Hilton Head Workshop will convene a fully remote Mentor Link-Up e-event for registered HH2022 attendees only! Select "Mentors" (established industry, federal, or academic researchers) will each gather with a small group of "Mentees" (students/postdocs interested in a career in industry, federal, or academic institutions). These small group discussions will center on specific professional development themes of mutual interest to Mentees and Mentors. If you are interested in joining us, as a Mentee or Mentor, please sign up through this short <1min Google survey! https://forms.gle/K5EfEtj5siCHKj9K8
Check back here and follow us to stay up to date with upcoming events!